DRIVING IN A NEW AMERICA, INC
D.I.A.N.A. DRIVING SCHOOL
103 Ramsey Rd, Evans City, PA 16033
Office Hours: 9AM - 7PM, Seven Days a Week
The only professional private driver training school for all of Butler, Beaver, north Allegheny and south Lawrence Counties.
In the car, we teach you to drive; in the class we teach you to survive.
Over 15,002 hours of combined behind-the-wheel teaching experience!
Our instructors are extremely familiar with the testing routes and
procedures at the following PennDOT driver license testing center
- Beaver Valley (Chippewa), Beaver County
- Butler, Butler County
- Allison Park (Duncan Manner), Allegheny County
- New Castle, Lawrence County
Our mission is to teach safe driving techniques and habits. To impress upon our students that, when driving
an automobile, they control great power and that with great power comes great responsibility. Our students
will realize that they are not only responsible for protecting their own lives, but that they are also
responsible for the lives of every man, woman and child that they encounter on our nation's roadways.
Our mission is to instill a sense of urgency in our students so that when they leave our classes they
actually have a desire - a need - to be safe drivers. Diana and her school are saving lives. That's our
mission, that's our business, that's our calling; and we will do it well.
- We specialize in teenagers, foreign students, and all age groups.
- Our school is fully licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Member of Zelienople/Harmony Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Professional Driving Instructors (PAPDS)
- All instructors are certified to teach the state approved course, and have full Act 34 and Act 151 clearances.
- We'll help you get your license, and teach you what you need to survive after you get your license.
After completion of the course student will:
- Be able to pass their driving their driving test the first time.
- Be able to obtain their senior (regular) license prior to age 18.
- Obtain certificates for discount on automobile insurance.*
- Learn to be a safer driver! (And there is nothing more important than that. You can bet your life on it!).
*Most insurance companies require completion of a 30-hour course, as well as a minimum of 6-hours behind the wheel to be eligible for a discount on your car insurance
School serves but is not limited to the following locations:
Cranberry Twp (16066), Butler (16001, 16002), Gibsonia (15044), Beaver (15009),
Zelienople (16063), Evans City (16033), Harmony (16037), Seven Fields (16046),
Wexford (15090), Warrendale (15086), Beaver Falls (15010), Rochester (15044),
Butler County, Beaver County, Southern Lawrence County, Northern Allegheny