Driving In A New America, Inc


Normally, only the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) can conduct the actual driving test and provide your driving license, but as a State licensed Private Driver Training School, Driving In A New America (D.I.A.N.A.) will schedule the PennDOT test for you, and assist you in passing it. We also have access to a testing facility that is independent of PennDOT and charges $80 to test at their facility. D.I.A.N.A. package prices will remain the same. Please phone our office for details.

Even if you are an experienced driver, don't make the mistake of believing that you can pass your Pennsylvania Driving Test without preparing for it. The fact is that only about 25% pass the first time, and this includes both novice and experienced drivers. If we prepare you for the test and then you take it yourself, the odds of you passing will increase to about 75%. If D.I.A.N.A. actually takes you for the test (with a "refresher" lesson immediately prior to the test) our passing rate is about 90%.

If you select a package that includes the PennDOT test, then please allow D.I.A.N.A. to schedule the test for you. On the day of the test we will give an additional driving lesson that is specifically designed as an enhancement to your previous driving lessons, and will greatly improve your chances of passing. This lesson will be approximately 1.5 hours in length. We then allot an additional 1.5 hours to drive to the testing center, park, walk into the PennDOT office, take a number, wait to be checked in by the PennDOT personnel, wait to take the test, take the test, wait to have the photo taken, wait to receive the new driving license, and drive home. We will remain with the student up until the point where the PennDOT examiner begins your actual test. We allot 3-hours for this final appointment, but if PennDOT is behind schedule it may take longer, in which case we will not bill the client for the additional time. We also do not offer a refund if this appointment is under 3 hours. All lessons must be completed within one year of registration.

We guarantee that our instructors will teach the student absolutely everything that they need to know to pass the driving test the very first time, and it is then up to the student to do what we teach them.