REFUNDS & POLICIES:
- All driving lessons must be completed within 12 months of registration. After 12 months the registration can be extended to the second anniversary of the registration date by paying the difference between the original amount paid and the current fee (if there has been a price increase). If lessons have not been completed within 24 months of the registration date then any tuition paid will be forfeit.
- The Online course must be completed within one year of registration. If the course has not been completed within that time frame, then it must be repurchased at the normal tuition price.
- After a driving lesson has been scheduled, there will be no charge to reschedule the lesson unless the reschedule request is made with less than 48 hours notice, in which case a reschedule fee equal to one-hour lesson will apply.
- If a driving test is cancelled with D.I.A.N.A, then it will be cancelled with PennDOT as well.
- D.I.A.N.A. will schedule your driving lessons with the client over the phone, and then normally send an E-mail confirming the appointment, as well as a second E-mail as a reminder. If a student is a "no-show" for a driving lesson (meaning our instructor was dispatched to meet the student, but the student was unable or unavailable to take the lesson) then the student is responsible for payment of the full tuition of that lesson, and no refund or credit will be possible.
- All cancellations and reschedules must be made by phone, not E-mail or any other communication method. Call D.I.A.N.A. at 724-538-4653. If the cancellation is being phoned in with less than 48 hours notice, and you get the office voice mail, then you must both leave a message there and call the number for "emergencies and last-minute cancellations" as directed in the voicemail. Failure to do so will result in the "no-show" fee being assessed as described above. Messages left on our voice mail between 7:00 PM and 9:00 AM are considered received at 9:00 AM.
- All refunds are subject to a servicing fee to cover office expenses associated with negotiating and scheduling appointments, processing refunds, unscheduling appointments and PennDOT tests, etc. If appointments have not been made, then we will refund 80%. No refunds will be offered in any of the following cases:
- At least one driving lesson appointment has already been scheduled and confirmed.
- There has been abuse - verbal or otherwise - of a driving instructor or any other employee of D.I.A.N.A.
- There has been damage to our vehicle.
- For the Online course: after login information has been provided.
- If the instructor feels that it would not be safe for the student to take his/her test without our instructor in the car, then we reserve the right to cancel the test and convert the appointment into a 3-hour lesson.
We are fully insured for all liabilities. If a collision occurs which is directly attributable to the student's actions, the student is expected to full compensate us for the damages to the vehicle. In most cases, we believe this would be covered by the student's automobile insurance, similar to rental cars.